You can see impeachment emerging as a wedge issue among Republicans. Or maybe more precisely as a litmus test, a basic measure of conservative bona fides. Right alongside opposing abortion or repealing Obamacare. No room for debate. You either are or you aren’t. Here’s Alaska’s Joe Miller challenging one of his opponents for the GOP Senate nomination on whether he supports impeachment.
Are You A *Real* Conservative?
By David Kurtz | August 7, 2014 10:27 am
- On To The Senate 3 hours ago
- All The Puffery 4 hours ago
- Sign of the Trump Times 8 hours ago
- Never Before 6 hours ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 18, 2018 13 hours ago
- The White House’s Awkward Spot With Steve Bannon 1 day ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 17, 2018 2 days ago
- Was Keith Schiller Trump’s Tryst-Meister? 2 days ago
- Hicks May Be a Bigger Deal Than Bannon 2 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 16, 2018 3 days ago
- Making Sense of Texas’ Latest Gerrymandering News 6 days ago
- The Pay Off to Stormy Daniels Likely the Tip of the Iceberg 6 days ago