Our reporter Benjy Sarlin caught up with Sen. Graham (R-SC) this morning to ask about the Charleston Harbor dredging money. And Graham offered a stirring defense of the role of government spending in creating jobs.
Graham: Govt Spending Creates Jobs!
By Josh Marshall | April 13, 2011 8:40 am
- On To The Senate 5 hours ago
- All The Puffery 6 hours ago
- Sign of the Trump Times 10 hours ago
- Never Before 8 hours ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 18, 2018 15 hours ago
- The White House’s Awkward Spot With Steve Bannon 1 day ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 17, 2018 2 days ago
- Was Keith Schiller Trump’s Tryst-Meister? 2 days ago
- Hicks May Be a Bigger Deal Than Bannon 3 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 16, 2018 3 days ago
- Making Sense of Texas’ Latest Gerrymandering News 6 days ago
- The Pay Off to Stormy Daniels Likely the Tip of the Iceberg 6 days ago