2020 Elections

Setting Sights On November, Florida Election Officials Issue Dire Warning
Wearing PPE, Wisconsin Speaker Claims It’s ‘Incredibly Safe To Go Out’ To Vote
In Echo Of Trump, GA House Speaker Despairs That Coronavirus Vote-By-Mail Measures Would Help Dems
At The Mercy Of The Unpredictable Coronavirus, States Gird For June Primaries
Ohio Governor, Secretary Of State Split Over Restrictive Primary Voting Bill
Governor of Delaware John C Carney Jr. speaks at the Delaware Memorial Day Ceremony, in New Castle, DE on May 30, 2019. (Photo by Bastiaan Slabbers/NurPhoto) Delaware Postpones Presidential Primary
on April 19, 2017 in East Chicago, Indiana. Indiana Governor Postpones May Presidential Primary
Gov. Ned Lamont speaks at a press conference at the UConn School of Business Graduate Learning Center in Hartford, Connecticut on Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2020. (Brad Horrigan/Hartford Courant/TNS) Connecticut Governor Delays Late April Presidential Primary
Alabama Governor Pushes Sessions-Tuberville Runoff Election To July
Final Thoughts on the Democratic Primaries

Barring a personal tragedy, Joe Biden will be the nominee. My preference, given the difficulty of holding primaries during the pandemic and the need to focus on defeating Donald Trump in November, is for Sanders to concede – and I voted for him in 2016 and would have done so again. If Sanders continues to campaign, it should only be around his issues. No attacks on Biden for stands he took 10, 20, or even 30 years ago. I can think of no worse (possible) fate for the country than Trump’s re-election. Here are some final thoughts about the primaries and what comes next:

Read More 

Masthead Masthead
Founder & Editor-in-Chief:
Executive Editor:
Managing Editor:
Associate Editor:
Editor at Large:
General Counsel:
Publisher:
Head of Product:
Director of Technology:
Associate Publisher: