Eligible voters are being purged from the rolls in Florida, and Congressional Democrats are demanding that Republican Gov. Rick Scott put a stop to it.
What’s Happening In Florida?
By Paul Werdel | May 30, 2012 4:22 am
- Sign of the Trump Times 18 mins ago
- This One Is Big 6 hours ago
- Bannon in the Chair 14 hours ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 18, 2018 5 hours ago
- The White House’s Awkward Spot With Steve Bannon 1 day ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 17, 2018 1 day ago
- Was Keith Schiller Trump’s Tryst-Meister? 2 days ago
- Hicks May Be a Bigger Deal Than Bannon 2 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 16, 2018 2 days ago
- Making Sense of Texas’ Latest Gerrymandering News 6 days ago
- The Pay Off to Stormy Daniels Likely the Tip of the Iceberg 6 days ago