It won’t be easy. I know. But take a moment to plumb the depths of your memory and peer far back through the mists of time to … last Friday, when CNBC was freaking out over Facebook’s IPO. And then compare that to today, when CNBC was freaking out over Facebook’s IPO for entirely different reasons.
Performance Art, Right?
By David Kurtz | May 23, 2012 1:34 pm
- On To The Senate 22 mins ago
- All The Puffery 1 hour ago
- Sign of the Trump Times 6 hours ago
- Never Before 4 hours ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 18, 2018 10 hours ago
- The White House’s Awkward Spot With Steve Bannon 1 day ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 17, 2018 1 day ago
- Was Keith Schiller Trump’s Tryst-Meister? 2 days ago
- Hicks May Be a Bigger Deal Than Bannon 2 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 16, 2018 2 days ago
- Making Sense of Texas’ Latest Gerrymandering News 6 days ago
- The Pay Off to Stormy Daniels Likely the Tip of the Iceberg 6 days ago