The Trump book manuscript is taking shape. Everyone who joins Prime on or before November 21st will receive the special edition of my new book about Trump and Trumpism in late November in advance of the public release in December. As you can see by days like today, there’s a good bit still be written and I can’t say I know how the story ends. In fact, I guess there’s an outside chance that if Trump is elected, TPM may be shut down in the first wave of Trumpite news organization closures. But assuming that’s not the case, if you’re not already a member, please take a moment to sign up now. You’ll be glad you did.
It’s Alive! It’s Alive!
By Josh Marshall | October 12, 2016 11:48 am
- On To The Senate 34 mins ago
- All The Puffery 1 hour ago
- Sign of the Trump Times 6 hours ago
- Never Before 4 hours ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 18, 2018 11 hours ago
- The White House’s Awkward Spot With Steve Bannon 1 day ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 17, 2018 1 day ago
- Was Keith Schiller Trump’s Tryst-Meister? 2 days ago
- Hicks May Be a Bigger Deal Than Bannon 2 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 16, 2018 2 days ago
- Making Sense of Texas’ Latest Gerrymandering News 6 days ago
- The Pay Off to Stormy Daniels Likely the Tip of the Iceberg 6 days ago