Remember, Monday is the deadline for getting in your nominations for this year’s Golden Duke Awards. (Instructions here.) If your nomination is selected, you become part of the unfolding legend and grandeur of the Golden Dukes, now in its record-breaking 7th year. And, listen, do you really want to miss out on a year where Rob Ford is in the running for so many categories? I mean, why? Ford is like the Lincoln of the 2013 Oscars. So join the fun. Who do you think should win for “Best Scandal – Sex and Generalized Carnality”? What about “Best Scandal – Local Venue”? And who’s in the running for “Meritorious Achievement in The Crazy”, always a tight contest. Get your nominations in now!
Can You Miss the Year of the Crack Mayor?
By | December 14, 2013 2:36 pm
- Sign of the Trump Times 4 hours ago
- This One Is Big 9 hours ago
- Bannon in the Chair 18 hours ago
- Never Before 2 hours ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 18, 2018 9 hours ago
- The White House’s Awkward Spot With Steve Bannon 1 day ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 17, 2018 1 day ago
- Was Keith Schiller Trump’s Tryst-Meister? 2 days ago
- Hicks May Be a Bigger Deal Than Bannon 2 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 16, 2018 2 days ago
- Making Sense of Texas’ Latest Gerrymandering News 6 days ago
- The Pay Off to Stormy Daniels Likely the Tip of the Iceberg 6 days ago