WCBS in New York is reporting that Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) has cut a deal with the House Ethics Committee to avoid a trial on charges he violated House rules. The first meeting of the subcommittee that will hear the charges against Rangel is set to meet at 1 p.m. ET. So now’s the time for cutting what amounts to a plea deal. We should know one way or the other within the hour.
Rangel Deal Done?
By David Kurtz | July 29, 2010 8:09 am
- On To The Senate 13 hours ago
- All The Puffery 13 hours ago
- Sign of the Trump Times 18 hours ago
- Never Before 16 hours ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 18, 2018 23 hours ago
- The White House’s Awkward Spot With Steve Bannon 2 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 17, 2018 2 days ago
- Was Keith Schiller Trump’s Tryst-Meister? 2 days ago
- Hicks May Be a Bigger Deal Than Bannon 3 days ago
- Our Calendar for Jan. 16, 2018 3 days ago
- Making Sense of Texas’ Latest Gerrymandering News 7 days ago
- The Pay Off to Stormy Daniels Likely the Tip of the Iceberg 7 days ago