We decided to make a map of all the instances of vandalism and serious threats against Democrats. Check it out below -- and click the markers for details on each incident. (ed.note: Be sure to zoom in on Ohio.)
Below the map, we round up some other late developments on the threats against Dems.
*(This map was last updated April 7, 2010.)*
View Vandalism Surrounding Passage of Health Reform in a larger map
* Rep. Steve Driehaus (D-OH), who is on the map above, today [said he confronted](http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/amid-death-threats-dem-rep-dreihaus-points-the-finger-at-gop-leadership.php) Minority Leader John Boehner over an interview in which Boehner said Driehaus would be a "dead man" if he voted for the bill. "I think it's really important for folks around here, especially leader Boehner, to understand that his words have consequences," Driehaus said.
* Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY), on the map for an attack on her district office, [released a statement](http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/slaughter-on-violence-and-threats-gop-fanning-the-flames-with-coded-rhetoric.php) pointing the finger at the GOP leadership: "It's more disturbing to me that Republican leadership has not condemned these attacks and instead appears to be fanning the flames with coded rhetoric." Slaughter also said she got a voice mail "referencing snipers."
* Sarah Palin [posted on Facebook](http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/palin-uses-crosshairs-to-identify-dems-who-voted-for-health-care-reform.php) a map of her own -- showing cross-hair graphics over the districts of vulnerable Democrats who backed the health reform legislation. Earlier she tweeted "Commonsense Conservatives & lovers of America: 'Don't Retreat, Instead - RELOAD!' Pls see my Facebook page."
* Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), chair of the DCCC, called for "some adult supervision within the Republican party" in [an interview on MSNBC](http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/van-hollen-on-threats-the-gop-leadership-is-pouring-gasoline-on-flames.php) Wednesday. "The Republican leadership, instead of saying to its supporters around the country, 'calm down' ... they are pouring more and more gasoline on flames. And that is irresponsible," he said.
* On CNN last night, RNC chief Michael Steele [said of Nancy Pelosi](http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/steele-lets-get-pelosi-ready-for-the-firing-line-in-november-video.php): "This November, they're gonna pay. So let's start getting Nancy ready for the firing line this November."