2020 Elections

DES MOINES, IA - OCTOBER 08:  Stickers are made available to voters who cast a ballot in the midterm elections at the Polk County Election Office on October 8, 2018 in Des Moines, Iowa. Today was the first day of early voting in the state.  (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)
The Republican National Committee Headquarters in Washington.Photo by Brooks Kraft/Corbis
SANTEE, CA - NOVEMBER 06: Duncan Hunter(R-CA) speaks to campaign staffers during a visit to one of his headquarters in Santee, CA on November 6, 2018 in Santee, California. (Photo by Sandy Huffaker/Getty Images)
attends the 2017 Americares Airlift Benefit at Westchester Country Airport on October 14, 2017 in Armonk, New York.
State Capitol building in Austin.
UNITED STATES - JANUARY 16: Rep. Will Hurd, R-Texas, participates in a news conference on bipartisan legislation to address the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and border security on Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018. (Photo By Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call)
The Democrats Need to Get Their Act Together

I found the first two series of Democratic presidential debates painful to watch, and I don’t think it was simply the result of the format or of the questions asked. It was because in their preoccupations, I don’t think the Democratic candidates have developed the message and the language that can win the White House for the party.
Read More

speaks onstage at Politicon 2018 at Los Angeles Convention Center on October 21, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
on January 30, 2018 in Washington, DC.
UNITED STATES - MAY 20: Donald Trump, Jr. speaks during a rally with President Donald Trump speak during a rally at the Williamsport Regional Airport in Montoursville, Pa., on Monday, May 20, 2019. (Photo By Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call)
Primeblog: Night One Of The Second Democratic Debate Prime Badge
1 3 4 5 6 7 25
Masthead Masthead
Editor & Publisher:
Executive Editor:
Managing Editor:
Senior Editor:
Special Projects Editor:
Investigations Desk:
Reporter:
Senior Newswriters:
Newswriters: