President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden met with the country’s top business leaders and CEOs at the White House on Wednesday afternoon to discuss possible solutions to the so-called fiscal cliff negotiations currently ongoing in Washington.
The following were in attendance, via the White House:
· Frank Blake, Chairman and CEO, The Home Depot
· Lloyd Blankfein, Chairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs Group
· Joe Echeverria, CEO, Deloitte LLP
· Ken Frazier, President and CEO, Merck and Co.
· Muhtar Kent, Chairman and CEO, Coca Cola
· Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President, and CEO, Macy’s Inc.
· Marissa Mayer, CEO and President, Yahoo!
· Douglas Oberhelman, Chairman and CEO, Caterpillar
· Ian Read, Chairman and CEO, Pfizer
· Brian Roberts, Chairman and CEO, Comcast
· Ed Rust, Chairman and CEO, State Farm Insurance Co.
· Arne Sorenson, President and CEO, Marriott
· Randall Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T
· Patricia Woertz, President and CEO, Archer Daniels Midland
(Photo Credit: White House)