2020 Elections

UNITED STATES - DECEMBER 6: House Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C., attends a news conference in the Capitol on the Voting Rights Advancement Act on Friday, December 6, 2019. (Photo By Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call)
Democratic presidential hopeful and former Vice President Joe Biden speaks at a Nevada Caucus watch party on February 22, 2020, in Las Vegas, Nevada, during the Nevada caucuses. (Photo by Ronda Churchill / AFP)
Warren Doesn’t Let Up On Bloomberg NDAs
ANNAPOLIS, MD – JANUARY 22: Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg visits Maryland Lawmakers in Annapolis on January 22, 2019. Bloomberg talked with the media inside the State House.(Photo by Marvin Joseph/The Washington Post)
Requiem for Elizabeth Warren’s Campaign

I could be dead wrong (I was before on this subject) but after her distant fourth place finish in New Hampshire, I suspect that Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign is over. Who knows what might happen at a brokered convention, but I can’t see her contesting much longer for delegates. And that’s a shame.
Read More

on April 4, 2018 in Memphis, Tennessee.
NASHUA, NH - February 4:Joe Biden speaks to voters at Girls Inc. in NASHUA, New Hampshire, on Tuesday, February 4, 2020. (Photo by Sarah Rice for The Washington Post)
WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 24: Senator Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) leaves the Senate floor after the Senate impeachment trial of President Donald Trump was adjourned for the day on January 24, 2020 in Washington, DC. Democratic House managers concluded their opening arguments on Friday as the Senate impeachment trial of President Donald Trump continued into its fourth day. (Photo by Samuel Corum/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Kelly Loeffler
Masthead Masthead
Founder & Editor-in-Chief:
Executive Editor:
Managing Editor:
Senior Editor:
Special Projects Editor:
Editor at Large:
General Counsel:
Publisher:
Head of Product:
Director of Technology:
Associate Publisher: