Romney for President announced this morning that it raised $87 million in the last 12 months, $12.6 million of which came in March. The campaign has nearly $10.1 million cash on hand.
· $87 Million Raised In Primary Funds In Twelve Months
· 84% Of All Donations Received Through The End Of March Were $250 Or Less
· $11.6 Million Raised By Donations Under $250 Through The End Of March
· 286,520 Donations Under $250 Received Through The End Of March
· 89% Of All Donors Can Still Donate Again To The Primary
· Nearly $12.6 Million Raised In Primary Funds In March, The Best Fundraising Month Of The Campaign
· Contributions Received From All 50 States And Washington, D.C.