* Yoga lessons for Kilpatrick
* Golf-related expenses for Kilpatrick and others, including lessons, a set of Nike golf clubs, and a personalized golf bag
* Summer camp for Kilpatrick's children;
* College tuition for relatives of Kilpatrick
* A birthday party for a relative of Kilpatrick
* A video documenting Kilpatrick's family history
* A crisis manager to manage Kilpatrick's public image following the public disclosure of [text messages](http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/photofeatures/2009/03/the-kwame-texts.php?img=1) sent to and received by Kilpatrick on a city-owned paging device
* Personal moving costs for Kilpatrick and his family after he left the mayoral residence
* Lease of a personal residence for Kilpatrick and his family after they departed from the mayoral residence
* Personal travel, including hotel costs and airfare for Kilpatrick and his relatives and friends
* Lease of a Cadillac DeVille for Kilpatrick
* Rental cars
* Polling, focus groups, public relations, and political consulting for his mayoral campaigns.
* Private jet flights
* Counter-surveillance and anti-bugging equipment
From 2003 through 2008, Kilpatrick allegedly received and did not report income from the Civic Fund in the form of cash, expenses, and private jet flights amounting to $642,702.
The indictment is below. The Detroit News has more on the wide-ranging federal probe that resulted in the charges today.