In it, but not of it. TPM DC
- "Even if my guy loses, I'm still not moving to Canada... (It's too cold and I don't like hockey)."
- "The Founding Fathers Fathered Anchor Babies."
- "I wouldn't presume to tell God who he hates."
- "I was told there would be donuts."
- "Don't Believe Rally Signs."
- "Obama is not a Muslim, but it would be okay if he was."
- "I was going to make a witty sign but I ran out of lett..."
- "If Obama's a Muslim, can we have Fridays off?"
- "Aqua Buddha says RELAX."
- "Personally, I blame Matt Yglesias."
- "Superlatives are the WORST."
- "I spell check my political rage."
- "What's wrong with being the anti-Christ?"
- "I'm generally okay with this administration!1! I just have points of disagreement I'd be happy to talk calmly about."
- "Please STOP Trying to Take Back 'Your' Country. It's MINE Too! How 'Bout We SHARE?"
- "Show us the birth certificate" (featuring a generic picture of a baby)
- "Hitler was a total Nazi."
- "GOD HATES FIGS."
- "MOS DEF PANEL."
- "Freedom Fries! NEVER FORGET"
- "I (Heart) The Scientific Method."
- "Death to the Extremists" (TPM reader EF).
- "My Arm Hurts!" "The Person Behind Me Cant See," "This Sign is Spelled Correctly," "Don't bear arms, arm bears," "I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it" (TPM reader JF).
Additional reporting by Evan McMorris-Santoro. [Ed. note: this post has been updated.]