Former Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA), the past 2008 and potential future 2012 presidential candidate, waded into pop culture last night with an appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman — reading a Top 10 list, “Things You Don’t Know About Mitt Romney.”
The list, as follows:10. Mitt is short for Mitt-thew.
9. I can’t begin my day until I’ve read the Washington Post and Kim Kardashian’s tweets.
8. I’m the guy in the photo that comes with your picture frame.
7. I spent 6 months in a Mexican prison for selling black market pillow pets.
6. Do I smell as good as I look? No!
5. In high school, I was voted “Mittiest.”
4. I got into politics for the piles and piles of paperwork.
3. Look for my best-selling biography, “They call me Baba Romney.”
2. I have absolutely no idea where my birth certificate is.
1. Oprah is my half-sister.