Today is the last day to get in your Golden Duke nominations for outstanding achievement in public corruption, scandal and The Crazy. Instructions for submitting nominations are here (all you have to do is shoot us an email).
A reminder on this year’s categories:
1. Meritorious Achievement in The Crazy
2. Unrefudiated Champion of Tea Party Wackiness
3. Most Outrageous Election Season Fib Issued By A Politician
4. Most Over-The-Top Campaign Ad
5. The George Allen Honors For Best Tracker-Captured Freak-Out
6. Best Scandal — Sex and Generalized Carnality
7. Best Scandal — Local Venue
8. Best Scandal — General Interest
Don’t be left out of the fun. Prizes for the winners! More here.
David Kurtz is Managing Editor and Washington Bureau Chief of Talking Points Memo where he oversees the news operations of TPM and its sister sites.